The Continuation of the Bucket List...

I watched ST. ELMO'S FIRE again for the first time in ages. At one point, when Judd Nelson is telling Aly Sheedy what records she can take, he tells her she can take the Billy Joel albums but not THE STRANGER. I remembered that I own that record and have been listening to it all weekend. I would say that it is Billy Joel's finest record and definitely one of my all time favorites.

What does this have to do with the bucket list? Nothing, really, except I just wanted a short story before continuing on with the list.

45.) GO SCUBA DIVING
I haven't really been too many places to take advantage of this. I will learn how to do this.

46.) PLAY A GAME OF WATER POLO
I'm sure I have played some form of this game in a recreational sense over the years. What I'm looking for is a competitive game in a full length pool. Don't know how this will happen, but I will find a way.

47.) BECOME AN ARCHITECT
There's time for everything, right?

48.) BUILD A MUSEUM
Now, I haven't exactly accumulated tons of artifacts over the years. As it is, if I opened a museum today it would consist of Baseball cards, Football cards, Star Wars figures, old Sports Illustrated issues, newspaper clippings from various events over the years, and other random toys from the past. So good luck to me...

49.) FLY A PLANE
I guess I can always get my pilot's license.

50.) BUILD A SECRET TUNNEL
I do believe I was always into digging holes around my parents' property when I was younger. I also believe that one time I started a tunnel. It was about three feet deep and 2 feet long. Then it started to collapse. This goal stemmed from my love affair (that continues to this day) with the Steve McQueen movie THE GREAT ESCAPE.

51.) DEVELOP A CURE FOR CANCER
I might have to get into science and medicine more if I want to achieve this one.

52.) VISIT SOUTH AMERICA
If you ready the previous blogs, this one ties right in with my photography goals.

53.) SKI DOWN A MOUNTAIN IN FRANCE
I suppose if I ever get to planning a trip to France, I should learn how to ski first so I can knock this one of the list as well. I was really good at planning goals that killed two birds with one stone. Metaphorically speaking.

54.) LIVE IN HOLLYWOOD (2 months)- COMPLETE
I lived in North Hollywood from November 2002 to February 2003. I stayed in the LA area for almost 4 years.

55.) MEET ERIC LINDROS
Eric Lindros was a hockey player that was supposed to be the next Wayne Gretzky. Injuries derailed what could have been a great career for this guy, but he still stayed in the game for awhile. I will keep him on the list just for showing toughness over his career.

At this point, we are about half way through. Until tomorrow...

Jason

Comments