The List

Getting back on here a little late tonight. I actually accomplished some good writing before this tonight, so the list is the final task for the evening. Enjoy.

56.) TRAVEL TO SPAIN
I can plan a trip to Spain and France. Seems pretty logical.

57.) VISIT HONG KONG
An ancient city in The Orient. Why not?

58.) BECOME MUSCULAR
I was not very big in the seventh grade. I suppose I thought this would get me all the ladies. I don't really consider this a goal these days, other than maintaining the shape I'm in. And improving on that, of course.

59.) PUBLISH AN ARTICLE IN READERS DIGEST
I believe this goal has become harder to reach. Mostly because I don't believe that READERS DIGEST actually publishes a periodical anymore. I don't even know if it is online. Something I'll have to look into.

60.) VISIT NEW DELHI
I believe I had just seen the movie GANDHI. And I was looking to do good in life.

61.) READ 1000 PAGE BOOK IN 2 DAYS
This is the sole reason I bought WAR AND PEACE. Okay, not the sole reason. If I had two days, I could do it. I read HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS in about a week, so if I put my mind to it, these goal will be achievable. It might not be with WAR AND PEACE, but it will happen.

62.) MAKE THE ALL STARS IN BASEBALL-COMPLETE
After the sixth grade, I was selected as an alternate. This upset me greatly at the time, though I eventually was able to travel and play in a game due to an injury. I wanted to make it upon first selection and this happened after my seventh grade year. I think I wore that ALL STARS jacket half of my eighth grade year.

63.) SAVE $100 CASH-COMPLETE
At this time, this was a big deal to me. Hell, what am I saying, this is still a big deal to me.

64.) BE IN THE NEWSPAPER-COMPLETE
I was in the newspaper at various times throughout high school. A few pictures and mentions in articles. The same can be said about my "Illustrious" theatre career. (The quotations indicate sarcasm.)

65.) SWIM IN THE CARIBBEAN
Who doesn't want to swim in that warm water.

There you have it. That's three completed goals in one night. Things are moving along quite smoothly.

Comments