The Grand Finale

It's time to get down to brass taxes...

99.) GET A FULL LENGTH PLAY PRODUCED-COMPLETE
The first edition of POISON was produced in February of 2002.

100.) GET MARRIED
Step 1: Find a girlfriend. Or start writing letters to Russia to find a mail order bride.

101.) LIVE IN BOSTON, MA (1yr)
This is do to a life long love affair with the city of Boston. This goal will happen one day.

102.) VISIT A CASTLE IN EUROPE-COMPLETE
Done the same time I went to Ireland. There are more I would like to see so a return trip is necessary.

103.) SEE A GAME AT FENWAY PARK
For awhile, about 15 years ago, this looked like it might never happen. I imagined that this park would be demolished like other great fields of the past. Then, the Red Sox won the World Series. This probably bought me some needed years to do this and I hope to accomplish it soon.

104.) VISIT BASEBALL HALL OF FAME
I have not been to any of the professional sports Hall of Fame(s). I love history and feel I could probably spend a week here.

105.) VISIT BASKETBALL HALL OF FAME
See above.

106.) LEARN THE GUITAR
I have learned basics and even know a couple of songs. I have owned a guitar for a little over ten years. I really just need to sit down and play every day. As it is, I get on a kick for about a month and play every day. Then I set it down for a few months and then repeat the cycle. Consistency is what I need. Consistency.

107.) LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
I should make it a point to take care of this one before I'm too old. After all, there is a ski resort only 30 minutes from where I live.

108.) RUN A HALF MARATHON
With any luck, this goal will be completed in May.

109.) RUN A 10K RACE-COMPLETE
I have done this one twice. The race I ran both times was the YMCA Christmas Run.

110.) TRY A MEAL OF SUSHI
I am not a fan of fish/seafood. Never have been. My taste for it has improved over the years, but I'm still not a regular lover. One day, with a built up taste, I will do this goal. Just not soon.

111.) BUY A MEAL FOR A HOMELESS MAN
The closest I came to doing this is when I gave a plate full of pot luck leftovers to a homeless man outside of WINCO. I was on my way home on Christmas Eve and had a plate of leftovers from the work Potluck. I decided I didn't need that plate of food and politely handed it over.

That is where the current list stops. I have added stuff over the years and will continue to add as I get older. I hope everyone enjoyed the small glimpse into my life. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

J.

Comments