A Movie!!!

Hey all, I'm taking a minute here to step away from my daily writing routine to talk about an opportunity for you and your friends. And no, I'm not talking about AMWAY...

My buddy Trevor is producing a film this summer. At the moment, he is currently looking to raise a little extra money to produce the film and that's where you, avid reader, come in. Just simply follow the link below and watch the trailer to decide for yourself. Trevor is a very talented filmmaker who grew up in the Boise area and any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.indiegogo.com/Spray-Paint-Atlas-1 (Sorry, there is currently a direct linking problem that I can't fix. The website is still good, though, so you'll have to go the old fashioned way.)

You can also check out the movie's website at: spraypaintatlas.com

Thank you all in advance. I'll see all on my next blog, in which I will figure out most of the world's problems. As for now, it's Spring Break!

J.

Comments