A Few Days of Silence...

First off, I apologize. I have been slacking in the blog department for the last few days. There are no excuses, but let me just say... well, nothing. No excuses, right? On with the list...

66.) BE IN A MAJOR PLAY PRODUCTION-COMPLETED
The first play I was in on the main stage at Boise State was "King Stag" directed by Mike Baltzell. The cast I was able to work with was extraordinary and the director was simply amazing. The first play I was in was in the summer of '99. It was entitled "Private Wars" and I acted in it along with Cody Hyslop and Ken Rothwell. And doing this play was the reason I stuck with theatre. I thank both of the actors that I was in this play with for inspiring me every day.

67.) LIVE IN AUSTRALIA
Who wouldn't want to live here, at least for a bit?

68.) LEARN TO SPEAK GERMAN
I guess by time all is said and done, I imagine I'll know how to speak at least 6 languages.

69.) LEARN TO PLAY ICE HOCKEY
Now, I know the rules of hockey and how it's played. I'd like to learn to skate well enough and play in a full length game. Even if it's for charity, I would still count it.

70.) GO TO SPACE
Doubtful, but with technology these days, you never know.

71.) MEET LARRY BIRD
Larry Bird was my basketball idol when I was growing up. I like to think my style emulated his, with the hustle and three point shooting. While my talent was never on that level, I do believe his style of play influenced me greatly. And I would like to thank him for that one day.

72.) LEARN TO WRITE WELL WITH LEFT HAND
At one point, I bought a 3rd grade handwriting book to help me with this. I modeled this goal after a president (I believe) who taught himself to write with both hands. I haven't practiced in years so perhaps I should get back to this one.

73.) BECOME VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Apparently President was just too high of a goal for me...

74.) SAVE $500-COMPLETE
At one point, I had this much in my savings account, so let's count this goal.

75.) KEEP ALL OF MY BASEBALL CARDS
So far, this goal is complete. This is one of those that I'll only mark off for sure later in my life.

We are almost there. We will soon be into goals I've listed later in life, so that should be interesting. Stay tuned.

J

Comments