Give Me Some More...

Yes, I know I skipped a day. I was debating with myself the pros and cons of the "A-Team" movie. I do believe I wasted too much of my time deciding that the movie, aside from one or two moments, was a failure. There goes some more of my youth ruined...

On with the countdown...

22.) STUDY ABORIGINE CULTURE
I do believe I meant that I wanted to study them by living with them. Whether this was a two week expedition or a year long study, I do not know. Still something that might be interesting...

23.) VISIT A GREAT PYRAMID
Still on the list. I think if I can achieve the goal of getting rich, this might happen. Or I can save up enough money to travel there.

24.) LEARN TO SPEAK FRENCH (FLUENTLY)
I took a semester of French in the eight grade. I still remember some of the basics i.e. saying hello and my name is and counting to ten, but I'd like to become conversational. That way when I go there I can properly order a bottle of wine and a loaf of bread.

25.) VISIT AFRICA
Hey, that's two goals I can knock off at once if I visit a Great Pyramid.

26.) BE ON TELEVISION
Now, technically I have appeared on television. I have been on episodes of SCRUBS, AMERICAN DREAMS, GILMORE GIRLS, and the short lived LYON'S DEN. I will not count the brief 1 to 3 seconds I appeared in the background of these shows. I will count this goal when I appear for much longer on screen, like for five seconds.

27.) BUILD A TIME MACHINE
I have started work on one. It's in the garage, right next to the COBRA I'm working on that does 0 to 60 in negative five seconds.

28.) VISIT BIG BEN TOWER IN LONDON
Once I get to London, I can cross this off my list. I should have been in the last Olympics. It would have made it easier to visit Big Ben.

29.) DIRECT A MOVIE
Still a realistic goal I'd like to achieve.

30.) LIVE IN ITALY (2 months)
As one gets older, it makes it a bit harder to just pick up and leave for a couple of months. Luckily, as of now, I'm a single guy and can still have such dreams. 2 months isn't that long so this one I still have as a goal.

31.) FLY A KITE IN TORNADO WEATHER
After I'm done, I'll scream to the heavens, "Take that Benjamin Franklin!"

32.) EXPLORE THE MAMMOTH CAVES
Once again, I believe I may have just seen a class video on this topic. I still find caves fascinating, so maybe I'll make it point to get there and do some exploring.

I will stop there for the day and let you digest those. Enjoy.

Jason

Comments