Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Let's just cut to the chase today...

33.) READ THE BIBLE
I have started this goal a few times. And I have read and learned various passages throughout, but I still have not completed it from start to finish. One day...

34.) PHOTOGRAPH BIRDS IN SOUTH AMERICA
Hey, nothing wrong with dreaming. I can get there. I like taking photographs. And what's better than taking pictures of the beautiful birds in a tropical environment.

35.) BE BURIED IN ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
At this age, I had dreams of being a national hero and one day being buried here. At this point, I would say this goal is a pipe dream. And I supposed, if by an act of God it did happen, any relatives would have to cross this one off the list for me.

36.) OWN A CHIMPANZEE
Who doesn't want to own a monkey or chimpanzee? I really regret not getting that free monkey off of Craig's List all those years ago.

37.) BUILD A SHELTER FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE
This one speaks for itself, really.

38.) TRAVEL TO CANADA
All this time of living only about eight hours away from Canada, I still have not been there. I would like to go and maybe I'll make it a point to take a road trip there in the near future.

39.) SWIM IN THE HUDSON RIVER
I can honestly say I have no idea why I put this on the list. It's there now, though,so I might as well get back east and take a dip in the ol' Hudson.

40.) BUILD A MONKEY ZOO
I really like monkeys.

41.) STUDY RARE BIRDS IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT
This one can go right along with #34. I can knock two goals off in one fell swoop.

42.) BE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
I was really good at tying in goals together, apparently. I would consider myself a professional if I sold a picture and it was published. I better get to snapping...

43.) DIE WEALTHY
Who really wants to die wealthy? Obviously, it would be nice to leave something to my relatives, but I'd rather die knowing I'd lived life to the fullest. Maybe that's what I meant by wealthy. Wealthy with knowledge and adventure. No, I probably meant money.

44.) GET SOME REEBOK PUMPS-COMPLETE
I wanted to be like Slam Dunk Champion DEE BROWN. And I do believe in the eighth grade I finally was. I had the shoes, but I still couldn't dunk. False advertising.

I wanted to end with a goal I had completed. It had been a few days and I was realizing how much I still had to do. I only wish I still had those Reebok Pumps.

Comments