Tuesday Calling

(Clearing of throat) I apologize, but I'm back. A sickness came over me the last few days, but I am here now. Let us climb ever closer to the end. And may the odds be ever in your favor? (I added the question mark to hopefully avoid any trademark battles in the future.)

76.) TRAVEL TO EVERY STATE
After nearly 35 years on this planet, I think I've knocked ten states off of this list. I still have a long way to go, but I can do it.

77.) COME EYE TO EYE WITH A GREAT WHITE SHARK
I can make this happen with my great snorkeling adventure. Pictures to follow...

78.) EXPLORE THE BOTTOM OF AN OCEAN
See goal 77.

79.) WRITE A MOVIE SCRIPT AND GET IT SOLD
I have completed 3 movie scripts. One was a horror film optioned to Richard Sankey. For my hard work, he paid off my share of some bills I owed him. So technically I have completed this goal, but am going to call it official when I get paid the handsome sum of at list five figures.

80.) MEET A FORMER OR CURRENT U.S. PRESIDENT
Well, winning a major sports championship is out, so I'll have to find another way.

81.) LEARN TO RIDE A HORSE
Why not?

82.) LEARN TO SPEAK ITALIAN
See, I love languages. And it's similar to Spanish, right?

83.) SWIM IN THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
I can accomplish this one when I finally travel to this part of the country. And I'm still convinced that I subconsciously tied many of my goals together.

84.) RIDE A BULL
This one might be tricky.

85.) TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD
I don't know if I meant travel the world like Jules Verne did or just visit the seven continents. I'm going with the continent option and six will do the trick for me.

86.) BECOME A MILLIONAIRE
Working on it.

87.) LEARN TO SPEAK SPANISH
Now, at one point I had crossed this off. After two years of high and a semester in college, I felt I had mastered the language. At this point, I need a solid refresher course to mark this goal off the list. I'm currently working on it, though, so soon enough.

And that's Tuesday...

Comments